Subject: BUS. OPP.: High Frequency RF Connector and Cable

Title: 郵件

Subject: BUS. OPP.: High Frequency RF Connector and Cable (高頻訊號連接器,接插件,電線組)

Dear Sir/Madam,

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES: RF Connector, Cable and Adapter (Electronic & Electrical)

SKY GAIN is an electronic parts and assembly manufacturer and export. Our Hong Kong Office is located in Shatin and head-office is in Taipei of Taiwan. Our factory and production-line is located in GuangDong Province of China.

We have been established for more than 30 years. To provide our honorable clients with a quality assurance of manufacturing and production process, SKY GAIN has been approved by the ISO 9002 certification. As our products meet varies quality testing, the well-known electronic brands e.g. V-TECH, SONY, THOMSON, PHILIPS, LG and ACER are also our honorable customers.

We provide the full range of high frequency RF CONNECTORS, CABLES AND ASSEMBLE, with reliable price, best quality and strong supply and skillful technical support. Especially, the BNC Connectors, Cable Connectors, Coaxial Cable, Electrical Connecter, Data Link Cables, Phonon Jacks & Plugs, Adapters, Boards and Assembles.

For the tailor-made projects and further development, we also provide R&D team to assist our clients to gain largest success. Customers are welcome to send us their special specifications, designs, samples and drawings.

**If you would like to have our full product catalog, please email to us to provide the details of your mailing address and contact person.**

Please feel free to contact us for further enquiry. Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Wilson Li
Sales & Marketing Department

Sky Gain International Electronic Limited
HK Office: Unit 1609-1612 Tower 2, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Sha Tin Rural Committee Road, Sha Tin, N.T. Hong Kong
Tel: 852-3142 7333
Fax: 852-3142 7999

China Factory (Sales Department)
Tel: 86-0760-8286246
Fax: 86-0760-5333252

天億國際電子有限公司專營電子元件及電線組生產。我們提供全套高頻電子訊號連接器、接插件及訊號電纜,並且承台灣榮見SANDEX總公司30多年的生產技術及經驗,為客顧提供合理價格、高質量、準確交期及可靠供應的電子及金屬元件。

主要產品包括:
--
BNC,IEC,TNC,F-type,RCA Connectors
--

天億國際電子辦事處:沙田,香港
總公司:台北市,台灣

有意商家請聯絡本公司業務部:
[香港辦事處]
電話:(852)31427333
傳真:(852)31427999
[中山加工廠]
電話:86-0760-5333161
傳真:86-0760-5333252
中山業務部專線:86-0760-8286246

**如需索取本公司產品目錄,請電郵傳回貴公司之郵寄地址及聯絡人資料,方便安排郵寄或快遞。**