Subject: Regarding www.pkiforum.org

Hello,

We are creating an IT Directory - http://www.the-it-resource.com/ - and we would like to include your website http://www.pkiforum.org/ to our Security category - http://www.the-it-resource.com/Security/.

Please submit your site's information here:
http://www.the-it-resource.com/Security/form.html.

A reciprocal link from your site would be appreciated. This is the linking code :

Thank you,
Michael Westmore,
webmaster@the-it-resource.com.