Subject: John, I think I'll ignore this one

John,

I think I'll ignore this email. Coffee Franchises?
This is clearly spam.

BTW, I now regret giving out the pki-tc-chair email
address as a contact point for feedback on the
PKI Action Plan. The address has clearly become
the target of many spams. But I don't think there's
anything to be done about it now. We want to keep
this address open to any senders, I think.

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pki-tc-chair] Would  www.pkiforum.org/ Like to Exchange Links?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:30:43 -0500
From: Darren <link@best.bestfranchiseopportunities.com>
To: pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org <pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Webmaster,

         I am writing you today regarding reciprocal linking of our websites.
The name of our website is http://www.bestfranchiseopportunities.com    The reasons for linking are beneficial to both parties. We are a highly visited website with a
current page rank of five which means we are a valid link partner for you. The focus of our website is business
and franchise opportunities.  If you are interested you may reach me through email at link@best.bestfranchiseopportunities.com . I would be more then happy to answer any
questions or further discuss how this can be beneficial for both parties.Once you have
decided to exchange links with us please email me your site information so
that I can have someone in my IT staff add your link, and also please let me know where I can find my link on your site. If you are interested in a Link partnership with my
site my information is:
Title: Coffee Franchises
opportunities in many varied industries, including coffee franchises, fast food
franchises, and other top franchises.

   Sincerely,

   Darren Mathers

PS- This Message has been sent in Accordance with New Legislation regarding email correspondance. If you would like to be removed from my Contacts please send a removal
request to sendnomore@bestfranchiseopportunities.com with your email address in the subject line and I will remove you from my contacts file at once. Thank you!

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki-tc-chair/members/leave_workgroup.php.