Subject: Re: support for Oasis PKI Forum

Kailash,

Thanks for your support. I apologize for my delay
in responding to your note. I would be glad to include
you as a supporter in the next version of the
PKI Action Plan.

How would you like your name to appear? Simply
"Kailash Gupta" or would you like some title or
organizational affiliation?

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
Co-chair, OASIS PKI TC