Subject: Job Offer [NOT SPAM!]

Our MORS Advertising Company is one of the largest and most experienced owners and operators of outdoor advertising structures in the United States and Russia. By combining innovation, high-quality products and strategic growth, we have been meeting the challenges of helping advertisers to successfully reach their target audiences since 1908.

MAIC currently operates 152 outdoor advertising companies in 44 states and is the nation's leader in the highway logo sign business, with operations in 21 of the 26 states that have privatized their logo programs as well as in the province of Ontario, Canada. Logo signs are signs located near highway exits that deliver brand name information on available gas, food, lodging and camping services. Currently, MAIC operates more than 147,000 billboards and more than 90,000 logo sign displays across the country. In addition, MAIC has 40 transit advertising franchises that reach driving audiences in 16 states through displays on bus shelters, benches and buses.

MAIC's business strategy is to be the premier provider of outdoor advertising in each of the markets it serves. Our talented design staff uses state-of-the-art technology to help our advertisers prepare creative, eye-catching displays. We can also help with the strategic placement of advertisements throughout an advertiser's market by using software that allows us to analyze the target audience and its demographics. From concept to completion, MAIC delivers both the choices and the support that allow advertisers to deliver their messages with maximum impact.

Since his appointment as MAIC's CEO in 1989, Kevin Reilly Jr. has guided the company through its most successful period of growth to date. He has overseen MAIC's development from a fourth-generation family-owned enterprise into a publicly traded company that is one of the industry's largest operators. A new Delaware corporation, Advertising Co., was formed in 1991 to assume 100 percent ownership of the company's assets and to hold its public debt. In 1996, MAIC made its first public offering of company stock, which began trading on the Nasdaq exchange under the symbol MAIC. In 1999, when the company completed an acquisition of the outdoor advertising division of Chancellor Media, it took over the No. 1 position in the industry in total number of display signs operated.

Having various advertising media available you may be wondering which of them are the best for you. MAIC provides a wide range of advertising choices that allows your advertising dollar the ability to reach its maximum impact. It is not important whether you invest in a market-saturating poster, bus shelter showing or slam. Having spread your message throughout the market with a high-impact bulletin, you're sure to be seen.

Trying to decide which media is right for you our product gallery guides you through the various forms available. They offer you the necessary details for making an informed decision. If you trouble of misunderstanding the outdoor terminology, we provide you with a detailed glossary, giving explanations of the various terms. When it's time for artwork, MAIC's award-winning creative staff gives you an access to designers that have the ability to craft a sharp, concise outdoor campaign that targets your customers. The MAIC Design team is known for their knowledge and skill in using creative visuals and hard-hitting copy to deliver your message. This is available to our customers without any additional cost.

MAIC provides all these services. This is the creative, the reach, and the cost-effective ability to extend your business. From concept to completion, you can rely on MAIC to deliver your message....and your customers.

Outdoor advertising with MAIC is a proven way to reach potential customers and increase your business. With MAIC you'll be able to deliver cost-effective messages all day, every day, and with more than 130,000 structures in 44 states, MAIC's reach extends to some 1,550 markets nationwide. We can provide local, regional or national coverage allowing you to reach your target audience with eye-catching creative content.

MAIC's commitment to innovation and adaptability is demonstrated by an expanding inventory that now includes other types of outdoor advertising, such as transit displays and logo signage. Our in-house printing facility also ensures that our customers benefit from the highest quality production at a competitive cost. From start to finish, MAIC can assist you with concept, design, printing production and strategic placement of your advertisements.

But don't take our word for it. Read the case studies included here to find out about the success stories of other MAIC customers, and check out the testimonials to see what our customers themselves have to say!

So we are looking for agents in USA for distant work.

We need honest and reliable people who have an unlimited access to Internet You'll get a chance to earn some money. It can be both a good extra earnings for you and a profitable collaboration with you for us. The Internet business is developing rapidly and has good prospects. It will bring you considerable profits, besides it can guarantee you a post in our company.

Requirements:

1) computer with e-mail;
2) USA resident;
3) Adult people only (we cannot hire people who don't reach the adult edge);
4) 2-3 hours free during the day (mainly in the business hours) for communication;

You will need no money to start, just fill the form with your personal information and send it to us by e-mail. Every completed form will be reviewed and our manager will contact you same day.

PERSONAL INFORMATION First name:
Last name:
Address:
City: