Subject: Your efforts were worthwhile!

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest - egb4car.com contentment check - a complete success!

We thank especially all the 50.000 participants for their great interest and help to improve our services.

During the next weeks we will put the won recognitions into practise and are already
looking forward to your further reactions and suggestions.

Our today's topics:

  * the results of the poll?
* your opinions
* the happy winners of the poll

  *

the results of the poll?

The mobility service has been much asked for – not only in Poland -
Being everywhere and always informed - via SMS about enquiries on your advertisements!
  more info

The possibility of presenting advertisements being immediately & simultaneously translated
and so reach all interested persons via their mother tongue, has unanimously been the main
feature that participants unitarily expressed as positive with
egb4car.com.
>>> an European innovation!
  more info

  *

your opinions and suggestions

An extract of your opinions: "I could very quickly and comfortably find my dream car in Tuttlingen.
It is a 5-years-OLD Golf though, but I am happy."
  more info

*

The happy winners of our poll:

After 3 weeks tenseness - here are they the happy winners :)

The first price: ... an ‚Openair-week’ with our Smart Roadster
is for: ALFA - Autokomis Wirtualny from Cieszyn, Poland
  more info

Once again: Many thanks and good speed while purchasing and while searching for your dream car!

Your www.egb4car.com
 - team

In case you received this email unintentionally or you would not like to receive any information from us, please accept our apology. Please this link in order to avoid further sendings or let them be sent to another email address.