Subject: PLEASE CAN I CONFINDE IN YOU?

FROM : AGNES MOMOH.
Freetown-Sierra Leone.

Dear Good day,

Please this business proposal is strictly confidential with due respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter, since we have not known or met ourselves previously. Despite that reason, please save us from this situation as I hope that this letter will not constitute an embarrassment to you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and with this, let me introduce myself. I am Dr. Mrs. Agnes Momoh (44 yrs.), The wife of the former head of interim government of Sierra Leone, late Major General Joseph Momoh who died during the Sierra Leone civil disturbances. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I received from my husband younger brothers. They planned to take away all my husband treasury and properties away from me since the unexpected death of my beloved husband.

Meanwhile I have four lovely children for my husband before his death (a boy and three girls). My first and only son is twenty 28 years old and by name Samuel Momoh. I wanted to escape to the United Sates States with my children but they conspired together and stole my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. But luckily they did not discover where I hid my husband’s documents file where important documents are kept. So I decided to contact you confidentially.

They have even closed all my husband bank accounts just to put me and my beloved children into suffery and starvation. Now I urgently need an assistance of a reputable and trustworthy Foreigner like you to help me receive and subsequently invest on my children’s behalf the sum of US$ 10.000.000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS), which my husband kept which my husband kept in a vault before his death.

It therefore became very necessary and urgent that somebody in your foreign position should render a helping hand to safe-guard this fund for me in safe haven over there until my arrival in your country. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services while 5% will be kept aside for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by both of us and balance kept for the good of my Children in respect of some good investments in your country or other country as you may advice me.

The fund cannot be transferred or moved out through the banks via telegraphic transfer system because all eyes would be on me. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Giving you my phone number will definitely expose all the
transaction as any of them may eavesdrop to our confidential conversation.

So the fund being a huge amount of money would require your help as a reputable businessman who can invest in any foreign country outside Africa. So to this end, I
have devised a fool-proof method of crossing this cash by defacing the entire fund to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. And move this fund outside the country (Sierra Leone) as a diplomatic luggage with the help of a Courrier diplomat service-man. He will be ignorant of the actual content of the luggage and will help to deliver it outside the country where you go and take careful delivery of the luggage and arrange the necessary banking formalities after normalizing the funds. With all the arrangements already put in place, the consignment will leave the country to a security company where it will be kept
till your arrival there to take it along with you as mentioned above. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I will need your private phone and fax numbers for easy and urgent communications. This transaction will only take 14 days (two weeks) to finalise if you will understand  and co-operate with me.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Thanking you in advance for your
understanding and co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

(Dr.) Mrs. Agnes Momoh.