Subject: Link Permission

Hi,

We found this email address at the following URL "http://www.pkiforum.org/"; and to be honest with you we are not sure if you are the website owner or have another website. But we would like to ask you to link your website to ours, in exchange for upto 15 links from other website and directory partners we have. This will help both you and us in getting better search engine placement.

Please add the following link to your website and then go to http://www.1links.info and verify the link to get your website linked in over 50 of our member sites.

HERE IS THE LINK INFO TO PUT ON YOUR WEBSITE
OPTIONAL IMG URL: http://www.searchenginestrategies.biz/images/sesbanner.gif
TEXT: Search Engine Optimization
Optional description: Offers free resources for search engine optimization to get websites placed in the top results of major search engines.
OR SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE THE CODE BELOW:

As you may be aware, having reciprocal links will help your site increase rankings and placement in major search engines, directly increasing the amount of quality traffic to your site.  In exchange for 1 link from your site, we will add your link to over 50 of our member sites. Please copy and past the code above, onto your site.  After doing so, please visit http://www.1links.info to verify the link and get links back to your own website.

Best,
1Links Info Administration Department
http://www.1links.info
support@1links.info