Subject: Business Partner Required

ATTN:Prsident/Ceo

I am Mr Albert Ngwenya the Director of Delivery/Operations in a security
company
here in South Africa. Our firm is a security company of high repute with
years of outstanding service to the people of Africa especially top
government
officials and military leaders here in Africa. I have resolved to
contact
you through this medium based on business proposal that will be of
mutual
benefit to both of us. I have not discussed this transaction with
anybody
because it is of top secret. To be explicit and straight to the point,
Some
time early 1997, a reputable client of ours deposited a consignment in
our
company's vault for safe keeping. And since then our client has failed
come forward to claim his consignment, which has accumulated a
considerable
amount of money in demurrage. Consequently, in our bide to contact this
client to redeem the demurrage which his consignment had accumulated we
discovered that our client was the former president of the Federal
Republic
of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese seko, who died of illness after he was
dethroned
in the same year the consignment was entrusted into our care. Since the
death of our client , none of his benefactors has come forward to claim
the consignment with us, which means that non of his relatives or aids
had
any knowledge of this consignment. Hence out of curiosity and unknown to
other directors I decided to secretly scan the box that our client
deposited
in our vault. And to my surprise I discovered that the two boxes that
were
registered as personal belongings by our client actually contained a
considerable
amount of money in United States Dollars estimated to be over US$ 8million
Dollar. Since this development I have been nursing plans secretly. I
also
found out from enquiries and the foreign media that our late client
siphoned
a lot of money from his country while he was in office as head of state.
It is my conviction that the consignment in our vault was part of the
money
that our client siphoned,hence he did not disclose the contents and now
that he is dead there is no trace to this money in our care. I am now
soliciting
your noble assistance to assist me in claiming and transferring this
money
to your country for immediate investment..This you and I could do by
using
the South Africa office here or its affliate anywhere in Europe or America depending on
where
will be convenient for your visit. I have also decided that you will
generously
be compensated with 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt of your
reply
confirming your willingness to assist me of this transaction, I will
immediately
arrange and transfer all the rights of ownership of this consignment to
your name to facilitate your easy claim, clearance and transfer of the
funds
to your country for onwards investment. This transaction is 100% risk
free.
Please maintain absolute confidentiality on this matter. I await your
most
prompt response.
contact me through this email address;albertngwenya@zwallet.com

Yours faithfully.