Subject: PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT WITH YOU.

Attn :Sir,
You may be surprised to receive this letter since you
don't know me before, i got your contact in the cause
of my serious search for a reliable foreign partner
through a profile in which convinced me of your
honesty and vast experience in business. However, I am
Mr.Domnic Sanko, my father was a businessman and also
one Liberians United for Reconciliation and Democracy
movement that fought against the Government in Liberia
West African.

I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at
last, My most required concern is for you to
recognised me as your best friend while establishing a
long lasting relationship for our future. Presently,I
am in Dakar-Senegal with the sum of Five point five
million United States Dollars (US$5.5m) .These money
was realised by my father before his untimely death
through Diamond sales when L.U.R.D conquered one of
the Diamond region.

This money was kept under my father care for the
purchase of arms from Ukraine, it was a situation of
war so my father died and i consider it my chance and
then move immediately to Dakar-Senegal where my late
father Deposited this fund in a Fiduciary Trust
Company for save keeping since then i have being
looking for a nice business to invest this fund into
and also a reliable partner to assist me with the
transfer outside Africa. My aim of contacting you is
to assist me in two ways (1) to help and transfer the
money to your country (2) to help me get a profitable
business for investment in your country or anywhere in
oversea all is base on your professional advise and
acceptance to participate in this venture.

I am proposing interest of 15% for your help and 30%
interest in any investments you finally confirms
profitable and okay in your country, be rest assured
of full compensation for any assistance you shall
expertly render to me for the success of this
transaction before and after. Actually, i want to move
the money directly to your custody from the fiduciary
company here in Senegal where it was deposited by my
late father prior to the investment as soon as you
confirms your readiness to co-operate with me and
sincerely protect my interest.

Please, confirm your acceptance of the offer to enable
us discuss full details , agreed and have the deposit
released and subsequent transfer of the money to your
account after which i will come over to your country
for the investment, when i might have secured relevant
travelling papers.

I look forward to your positive response and a healthy
business relationship.

Thank you once more while counting on your
understanding and mutual co-operation.

Best Regards