Subject: Univesal joint, Coupling, Cardan shaft

Dear pki-tc-chair:

We would like to introduce the our new product for you, If you do not want to receive such kind of information, I'm sorry, Please delete it.
YUEQING LASTE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CO., LTD. was a specially manufacture every models Universa joints, Couplings. manufacture according to ISO9000 standard administer, and the quality get character high praise.

Now the main products:
SWP,SWC,SWZ and so on series universal joints.
GIICL£¬GIICLZ£¬WGT,WGP,NGCLZ,WGZ,GICL,GICLZ,WGC,GCLD,TGL and so on series curved-tooth coupling.
JSB,JS,JSS,JSD,JSJ and so on series curve spring coupling.
JMII,JMIIJ,JMI,JMIJ and so on series Disc flexibility coupling.
HL,HLL,TL,TLL,ML and so on series flexibility coupling.

E-mail:sales@laste.com
       info@yan-xing.com
http://www.laste.com
http://www.yan-xing.com
TEL£º0086-577-27805075  61380389
FAX£º0086-577-27805085  62311185

If you are interested,please contact us.