Subject: Your reply needed..

From: Mrs. Suzana Vaye.
Email: suzanavaye@katamail.com

Good Day,

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. Although we never met before,
I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact
that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation
in Liberia but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins, My name is
Mrs. Suzana Vaye, wife of Late Mr. Issac Nuhan Vaye a Deputy Minister of Public Works during
President Charles Taylor of Liberia, who was brutally murdered by Charles Taylor. I hail from
Monrovia in Liberia but currently I am staying in Accra-Ghana with my son, due to the recent
victimization of my family and war in my country, while making conceited efforts to travel
out of Ghana as soon as possible. You can verify this from LIBERIAN EMBASSY in your
country or you can also check in some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
http://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_6621.asp

My husband left some money in a Security and Finance Firm, (name withheld for security reasons)
before he died. Prior to his death in the hands President Charles Taylor, he handed me over a
certificate meant for a secret Deposit, which he made in a Security and Finance Firm. If you may ask
why do I need a foreign assistance or why can't I take the cash myself and transfer? The answer is
that there was an exclusion clause in the original agreement between the company and my husband
which states unambiguously that 'nobody, not even himself, can have access to the consignment in
the company, and it has to be transferred to a foreign beneficiary outside Africa'. This was done
because he envisaged his arrest and this clause were inserted to prevent any seizure or infiltration of the fund.

My decision to contact you is therefore, informed by this and due to my present social status and total
ignorance of the business world. I believe you will appreciate the enormity of trust I repose on you by
placing the fortunes of my family in your care. Permit me to request that you should reassure me that
you will not let me down in any way. On my part, this is my assurance and guarantee to you. In as much
as you follow my instructions carefully, religiously and promptly my guarantee of a hitch-free success
remains unshakable. I have contacted the Security and Finance Firm to confirm the deposit, which is worth
US$18 Million, (Eighteen Million United States dollars) which I presumed my husband made from contracts
awarded in Liberia before the war started.

You will be given a negotiable percentage of the money at the end of the transaction. If you will be willing
to assist me claim the money and invest it in your country. I want to assure you that all modalities are in
place and it is a risk free transaction. Kindly confirm in your reply if you can come over to enable us
conclude this transaction. Kindly include your telephone and fax numbers, to enable me send some other
important information across to you. My proposal is highly restricted and should be handled as an urgent
transaction requiring trust and confidentiality. Send all replies to me using this e-mail address: suzanavaye@katamail.com

Thank you.
Mrs. Suzana Vaye.