Subject: Information

Dear
Mr/Mss
Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards- OASIS

We are the entity entrusted to credit to the institutions that want to certify digital signatures.

To this respect, we would want to know the procedure of authorization in order that we could indicate the link of the PKI ( www.pki-page.org ). In such a way that the accredited entities could accede to the RFC of a free way and without damaging the author's copyright

Thank you!

Arturo Chumbe Panduro
Comisión de Reglamentos Técnicos y Comerciales
INDECOPI
Calle De La Prosa 138, San Borja Lima Perú
Teléf. (511)224-7800 Anexo 1422
Cel. 96487080

Obtenga su E-mail GRATUITO en http://webmail.todoelderecho.com
Para obtener su propio servicio de correo electrónico basado en la Multimalla, diríjase a http://www.zzn.com