Subject: Could I interest you in a link partnership between our site and www.pkiforum.org/ ?

Dear Webmaster,

       I am very interested in a link exchange with your website .My site, http://www.smallbusinessfranchise.com, is a wealth of information for people looking to start a business or purchase a franchise. I was very impressed with your site and would very much like to become a link partner with you if that is at all possible. Please let me know if you w If you are interested in a link exchange with my site. If so Please reply and send the Url where you will place my Link. My linking information is:

Title:Small Business Opportunity

Description: Browse the Small Business Opportunity site and learn about the top small business opportunities and franchise business opportunity listings available. We have comprehensive directories of business franchise for sale listings.

Thank you very much for considering the possibility of a Link Exchange with my site and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Winnie Achee

This letter is sent in accordance with the new can spam legislation. If you would
like to not be contacted again please send me an email webmaster@sbf.smallbusinessfranchise.com
and I will not contact you again.