Subject: waiting for your opinion

Dear Friend.

My name is Mr. Peter Kwame.I am the Eastern region branch manager of the
Barclays Bank of Ghana ltd, in West Africa.I am a Christian. I do not want problems but I just
hope you can assist me. I write you this letter in good faith.

I am in control of the sum of three million, eight hundred and fifty
thousand US dollars ($3,850,000.00) which was an excess of profit made by our
Eastern region branch office in the last quarter of the year 2003, which I have
carefully placed in an Escrow Call Deposit Account and did not declare
this to my head office, Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until
I arrive your country and pick it up myself and you deduct 30% of the
total money as your commission?

All I need is for you to get me a good current account in your bank
where I can move this money I will discreetly give you all the information
concerning the account and the deposit so that you can apply to the bank for the
release of the money. There is practically no risk involved; it will be simple
bank-to-bank transfer. I hope you understand my situation.

 Take my word.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours truly,
Mr Peter Kwame.