Subject: YUKOS FILE

Date:6TH DECEMBER 2004.

Sir,

I am Mr  Fersan  Haddad and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a mandate brief from the top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$450 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees".

If you are interested, please write back by email to farsanhaddad@netscape.net and provide me with your complete names including your middle name if any,your complete address (office and/or mailing address),direct telephone number and fax number and private email address and I will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this secret as we cannot afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly.I will also suggest you visit these news sites on the internet to be better informed about this project.

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

http://www.supportmbk.com/mbk/mbk_bio.cfm

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Mikhail_B._Khodorkovsky

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/moscow/khodorkovskyinterview.html