Subject: Financial Trust

Good day to you.

It is my pleasure to write to you and intimate you of my desire to enter into business partnership with you. I am a manager with Chotton Trust Ltd of London. We had a foreign customer who deposited a huge sum of money with us, who later died as a result of a car crash in Valencia in 1999.

Since the death of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim her funds of us$29.5m (twenty-nine million five hundred thousand US dollars) with our company for a very long time. It is for this reason that I am contacting you.

The owner of this account was  a foreigner and an industrialist and I am satisfied that no other person outside my organization knows abnout the existence of this money. The account has no beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that our customer, until her death was the managing director, ECC ALGA in Valencia.

For your active participation, I have agreed that us$8.5m (eight million five hundred thousand US dollars) of this money will be for you as my  partner, while the rest will be for me. As soon as we have seen to the successful transfer of these funds, I will meet you in your country for disbursement as I am almost due for retirement. We will then agree on how best to invest most of my share in your country.

To facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund to your account as arranged, indicate your full names, your private telephone, fax numbers and location where the money will be remitted. I will instruct you on the next step to take.

Note that this business is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear, as the whole required arrangement has been made for the transfer.

I await your candid response whilst I remain,

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Tony Wadi