Subject: Re: your ad

Hello Michael,
Unfortunately all the mail assistant position
vacancies are filled by now, but
we are now looking for a few people in USA for long
term home based part time
Monetary Asistant
position which would require higher level of
responsibility but will also be
more rewarding (at least $450 weekly),
and I thought that you and/or anybody who you know or
your friends know who
needs a good part time job and who fits
these requirements might be interested in taking this
position -

- Resident of the USA (from any state)
- Is at least 21 years old
- Very responsible and dependable
- Have computer with internet at home or at work
- Have 1 hour free during the business hours

if you are interested in the position then please let
me know, if this is somebodyelse who is interested in the
position then that person needs
to apply on our website
at http://www.jtexport.biz/employment.html

Below is a description of the position:

The necessity of having this position for our company
comes from the fact that
we are a Europe-based (Holland) an have the major part
of a profit coming from
the other
countries's market, and in order to lower our high
taxes here in Europe (every
company is required
to pay it's taxes only in the country where it is
registered and based), we,
like many
other import-export companies use special marketing
system the bottom line of
which is
to divide the whole coming money stream into numerous
smaller money streams;
and in order to do this we need many bank accounts
which those smaller money
streams would go through and people who would control
them. This is a pure
marketing, it doesn't break any law of any country in
any way.

You would need to:

- have one or more bank account(s) in any major US
bank(s) (small country banks
are
not good), can be newly opened or not

- report everyday bank activity related to the company
(although of course I
would be notifying you in advance every time any money
transaction occurs)

- 2 to 4 times a week to do money transfers following
the instruction I
would be giving you

The bottom line is:

- some company's money will be going to your
account(s) every 1-2 days and you
will be responsible for transfering it to the company

- the monthly total amount going through one account
would be $20.000 - $25.000

- company will be covering all possible bank's fees

- the salary for this position per one bank account
you can provide the company
with is $450 in cash weekly paid every week by direct
deposit starting the day
when the account's first bank transaction occurs

- you can work with up to 3 accounts

Thank you.

David
Project Manager