Subject: New FriendFinder matches

New eager singles want to meet you!
Hi,
My name is Ulya!
I from Russia!
I to see your structure and you to like me very much!
I want to be friends of you. I love dialogue and humour.
We can exchange a photo and tell each other interesting histories.
I search for the friend for good relations.
I shall be glad, if you to write to me back!
I shall wait the letter from you.
My address:
ULYA_OHAL@MAIL.RU

Success,