Subject: Imagine buying a tiny 1cent stock that trades as high as $50.00 six weeks later

Title: EWTC

Special Situation: REVERSE MERGER STOCK ALERT

IVCM

SPECIAL UPDATE

target price $1

IMAGINE BUYING A TINY $0.001 stock that trades as high as $50 six weeks later! A $ 1,000 investment would be worth over $ 1,600,000!

It's called picking the right reverse takeover. We do it.

Congratulation to those who paid close attention to OBDP when we first featured it as a "Reverse Merger Stock Alert" at 5c ( when it was trading under the symbol VQPI).   AND WHEN WE ISSUED A SPECIAL ALERT AT 68C,IT IS NOW TRADING ABOVE $1.30 AND GOING...      We are up over 1,200% so far.

Also Our 2 others Reverse "Merger Stock Alert" SPEA and CYKN have yield since we first featured them over 10,000 % over the last 3 months. A $1000 investment on these special situations would be worth over  $ 90,000! < /FONT>

It's called picking the right reverse takeover. We do it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Today we are issuing a special alert on IVCM, with a special price target of $1.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IVI COMMUNICATION. ( IVCM ),  IVCM is a market driven company created for the purpose of providing high speed Internet-broadband connectionIVCM is a very low-float stock!

With consolidation in the 0.15c to 20c range, now over, IVCM has resumed its uptrend we can expect to see the 0.60C range very soon, once broken we could see the $1 mark to be reached, especially as the company's fundamentals keep building up. The company recently signed a letter of intend with Nationwide Computer Systems, which will generate another revenue stream of $ 1 million.

Also we expect the company to be announcing a major new acquisitions which will add futher revenues.

With these recent improved fundamentals it will only be a matter of time for the rumored aggressive buying from a European Fund to take place in the very neared future, which could lead to exceptional price appreciation.  As such, IVCM has the potential to triple in value in the very near term, possibly even this week! The time to give serious consideration to investing in IVCM is now, before the masses do!

The Product:

IVCM is in the process rolling up high speed internet broadband service in the tier III markets. Very soon they expect to consolidate over 50 000 subscribers to reach positive cash flow. Also with its new strategic alliance with a London based company which has been been established to invest in US micro cap companies with longterm growth potential, IVCM is exploring to participate in the development of the WI-MAX network.

Led by INTEL ( INTC) and ALVERION (ALVR), believers think the WI-MAX market has an explosive market potential offering low cost high speed Internet connection to the tier III market.

Market Potential:< /P>

There are now over 40 million WI-MAX users and new access points are selling at the rate of  15 000 per day, which makes the WI -MAX users a much faster growing technology than cellular telephony.

Wi Max will double in sales to $500 million this year,and double again to more than $1 billion in 2005 before reaching $3 billion in 2006.

IVCM will be in the forefront of a growing high speed Broadband market due to their strategic relationship with established companies like Motorola ( MOT), Alverion ( ALVR), and Zkid Network.

Several reasons to buy IVCM :

  1. IVCM  has recently partnered with London based investment company getting a $2 million financing package..

  2. IVCM is exploring to participate in the the fast growing WI -MAX market which already counts over 40 million users in Europe and US  and adding 15 000 new access point per day.

  3. IVCM is poised to reap the benefits of a WI-MAX market that will be reaching over $3 billion in sales in 2006.

  4. IVCM : As is IVCM will consolidate over 50 000 subscribers to reach positive cash flow. It recently signed a letter of intent to purchase the asset of Perpetual including its subscriber base of approximately 5 000 customers that generates an annual revenue stream of $900,000 per year.

  5. IVCM Recently signed a Multi Million Dollar Strategic Marketing Agreement with Viyya

 The Information in a Stock Media Inc. Newshotline is A PAID ADVERTISEMENT and is for the viewers information only. A third party has paid a fee not exceeding $5 000 in cash or stock to have their corporate information featured. The corporate information is purely and solely the responsibility of meic, Inc. and it is neither commented upon, researched, or in any manner the responsibility of Stock Media Inc, whose only function is as a supplier of media facilities. Any information provided by the advertisers of Stock Media Inc., through its media services, is not to be construed as a recommendation or suggestion or offer to buy or sell securities, but is provided purely as an informational media service. Stock Media Inc. makes no warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. All due diligence should be done by the reader or their financial advisor. Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk. Persons who wish to buy or sell securities should only do so in consultation with their registered securities advisers.

This message is sent to you in compliance with the Federal CAN-Spam Bill and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive)
Regulations of 2004. This is a commercial email which includes an unsubscribe method for remove processing as mandated by law.
Footer also includes the sender's information. Quantum International 5985 S. University Dr. #138 Davie, Florida 33328
To be excluded from future mailings, please reply to this email with "rem" in the subject line.