Subject: Mid-Atlantic Networking Events

Title: Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events.  To see a complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/.  These lunches are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches.  The sponsor gives a five-minute presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Tuesday, February 8th

Mountain Branch Golf Course in Joppa

David Lehnerd, AccuBanc Mortgage

Wednesday, February 16th

Ciao Bella in Little Italy

Baltimore City

Shawn Barberis, Premier Planning Group

Thursday, February 17th

Café Mezzanotte

Severna Park, MD

Jim Conley, Certified Mortgage Planner

Tuesday, February 22nd

Griffins West Street Grill

Annapolis, MD

Dan Harris, Premier Planning Group

Tuesday, February 22nd

Christiana Hilton

Newark, DE

Ross Cooper, R.H. Cooper Mortgage

Wednesday, February 23rd

Hella’s Restaurant

Millersville, MD

Bob Pratz, C & F Mortgage

Thursday, February 24th

Copeland’s Restaurant

Columbia, Maryland

George King, Ferris Baker

Watts Investments

Friday, February 25th

Iron Hill Brewery

Wilmington, DE

Jason Massey

Louviers Mortgage

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a networking event.  Please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/ to register for one of the above-mentioned events.

SmallCompanies.com Inc · PO Box 901 · Columbia, MD 21044