Subject: Confirmation Required

Title: SouthTrust Online Banking

       SouthTrust Online Banking Confirmation

Dear SouthTrust customer:

It has come to our attention that your account needs to be updated due to the recent changes we have made to our Online Banking system
This update will allow us to activate new features for your account on our new system.  We have made these changes to serve you better.

With our 24-hour online financial center, you can manage your SouthTrust accounts, see images of the front and back of cleared checks and    deposit tickets, transfer funds between eligible SouthTrust accounts, order checks (consumer only at this time) and much more.

SouthTrust Online Banking is quick, easy and convenient, allowing you to bank whenever and wherever you want. Best of all, it's free!

Please click on the Continue button below, this will take you to SouthTrust Online Banking to complete your update.

It is important that you activate your card.  Be assured this will take you to our website.

Warning to All Users: This is a secure site and contains confidential information. Access is restricted to authorized persons ONLY. Unauthorized access or use is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.