Subject: [no subject]

I am Barrister Helen Hill I am an attorney to a
deceased American Immigrant=2C who was a business man=2Fcontractor
in my country with the Crude Oil sector of the
government=2ENigeria National Petroluem
Co-opration=2E{NNPC} Here-in-after shall be referred to
as my client=2EOn the 30th of March 2002=2C my client=2C his
wife and their three Children died in the Kenyan
Airways plane crash from U=2EA=2EE=2E Since then I have been
managing his properties=2C and a contract=2C which he
executed for the Department of Petroleum Resources
=28DPR=29=2C Which I monitored the payment as his attorney=2E

Now the money for the contract has been deposited in a
bank which I would want you to assist in repatriating
before it gets confiscated by the government=2C
Particularly=2Cthe bank has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within a short period of time=2EThe deceased
has an account Valued at $28 million dollars =28USD=29=2E

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over 7 months=2C now I seek Your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased=2C so
that the proceeds of this account valued at $28
million dollars can be paid to you and then you=2C I and
his account officer would share the money=2E 55% to me
and the accountant=2C 40% for you=2C 5% for miscellaneous
expenses that might arise=2E I have all necessary
information that can be used to back up any Claim we
may make=2E

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us
to see this deal through=2EI guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law=2E Please get in
touch with me by my E-mail address with your full
names and address=2Cpersonal telephone and fax numbers
to enable us discuss further about this transaction=2E

N=2EB=2E P=3AS=2E your response should be directed to {
} for urgent attention=2E

Best regards=2C
Barr=2E Helen Hill =28ESQ=29=2E