Subject: A Ground Floor Opportunity - BPET !!!

Title: The New Issues Alert

A New Independent Oil and Gas Company – Just Went Public on 12-29-04 !!
A Ground Floor Opportunity !! BPET IS ON THE MOVE NOW!
Oil & Gas is HOT! Don't Miss It! National Awareness Campaign Starts Today!

Visit www.bpetroleum.com For Full Details.

BNP Petroleum – OTC Pink Sheets: BPET

Current Price:
3 - 6 Months
12 - 24 Months
$0.15
$0.45
$1.12

The Hot Issue Alert has compiled impressive stats with this year's recommendations. We recommended HRAI at $.52 and it increased over 600% to $3.15 on BIG volume within a month. Our next pick, AIMT increased over 300% within days ... and we are just as BULLISH on this brand new issue BPET !!

A Ground Floor Opportunity on a NEW ISSUE!

BPET just announced that it has entered into a letter of intent to acquire 100% of the stock of American Petroleum Corporation, and we're confident the stock WILL move strongly UPWARD to new trading levels rapidly. Based upon our research and conversations with management, we feel that the stock could be trading as high as $0.45+ within 3 months (a 300% gain)!

Headquartered in Irving , Texas , BNP Petroleum Corporation is acquiring oil and gas leases, producing properties, mineral rights, and surface interests in Texas . Once acquired, the company intends to develop each property to maximize the income from each property by re-establishing production, refurbishing and improving the existing production and operations.

BPET recently announced that it had acquired its first three properties in North Texas . Each of the properties has a history of production and has existing wells available for reentry and numerous other wells that were previously. These properties are the beginning of BNP Petroleum's acquisition and rework strategy.

Today's #1 Industry –
Oil & Gas Exploration

Notes: Some of the many reasons
to own this stock NOW!

1. You are getting the first look at yet another winner! Buy BPET before it begins its momentum move to $1.12 or higher within 2 years – a 750% gain! Look at the previous alerts we have sent you! This stock WILL react on the upside in a major way!

2. BPET's long-term strategy is to build an oil and gas production company through a strategic combination of selected property acquisitions and a prudent exploration program. We believe that BPET is headed for great success and that this truly is a ground floor opportunity!

3. BPET stock could potentially reach the $0.40 - $0.45 range short term. Buy this stock NOW, as it is already beginning HEAVY accumulation and should move fast with this new exposure!

4. James Cramer of TheStreet.com says: “Oil Stocks Head for the Stratosphere” – 2/01/05 . Higher prices have reached most of the industry - producers, refiners, pipeline companies, equipment makers, oil field service providers, and gas station operators - which have all enjoyed new profits .

5. A reviving global economy, increasing demand for energy, and political turmoil in oil-producing regions, have seen oil prices soar (to more than $55 a barrel in 2004), and the industry has rebounded. Over the coming months, BNP Petroleum will focus on additional acquisitions, refitting the properties and putting wells on line to create substantial corporate profits.

6. This is YOUR opportunity to get in on a BRAND NEW ISSUE at a ground floor price, in a stock that might eventually attract institutional investors who could take this stock to $2 or $5, or even $8 per share or higher.

The New Issue Alert publishes reports providing information on selected companies. The New Issue Alert is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The New Issue Alert accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BPET is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. The New Issue Alert has received expense reimbursement of fifteen thousand dollars from a third party shareholder of BPET for the publication and circulation of this report. New Issue Alert affiliates also own shares acquired in open market transactions, which may be bought or sold at any time. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2004 by The New Issue Alert.

The New Issues Alert · 1911 Glacier Park Ave., Ste. 480 · Naperville, IL 60540