Subject: very urgent

Hello,

This is confidential...

My name is Kojo William, the adopted son of late Mr. Kofi Williams, the
formal bank manager of Eco-bank of Africa for the period of ten years.
The resent 26th December 2004 earthquake disaster of Asia that claims
the life of many people also claimed the life of my father on his
December 24th trip to visit his business partner for investment in Asia
Indonesia. I have a problem which I request your immediate support. Note
that I am not asking you to send me money; I am telling you something that
is very important. I write to inform you my desire to buy a landed
property, and to invest in your country on a profitable business ventures
having you as foreign partner.

just last week when I was searching through my father's brief-case, I
discovered a lot of documents and one of the document reveals that my
father has deposited US$21.8M (twenty-one million and eight hundred
thousand dollars) in a Security firm, here in Accra-Ghana West African for
safekeeping and my name is the next of kin. My father did not disclose
the contents of the box to the security firm; he only deposited it as
family belonging to avoid the officials of the security firm from raising
eyebrow.

 I have made an enquires about the deposit from the security firm
yesterday, they told me that my age is too small to make claims, and that I
will have to bring someone older to retrieve the consignment. I like
your country, your country is my dream country where I will like us to
invest this fund, and I believe you are honest and serious people when it
comes to agreement and business transaction and when it comes to
striking deals.  I am seeking for your assistance to sponsor this transaction
in which you will come to my aid, so that we can meet ourselves face to
face. This will give us the opportunity to familiarize ourselves to go
together to security firm and claim the consignment.  I want you to
stand for me as a proxy person that's my late father's foreign business
partner so as to get the fund out of the security firm and to transfer it
to your bank account in your country where we can make use of it in
lucrative business investment in your country. More so, before my father
died he used tells me it is dangerous to invest such amount in Africa to
avoid suspicion and due to market instability coupled with
 economic and political instability in African countries.

I don't want to reveal this secret to any members of the family because
I don't trust them. They have already betrayed me together with whom I
called my mother; my adopted mother Mrs. Joyce Kofi. They said I'm not
the biological son of late Mr. Kofi William, the inhenritation will
surely goes to my little brothers, they said it' according to their
tradition.

Sir, I am willing to offer you 15% from the total sum as compensation
for your effort and 5% for your expenses. Count yourself lucky my dear
friend, but remember that we must strike this deal by its rule as my
father's spirit wishes me to negotiate with a reliable person that will
help me claim this fund. Nobody should cheat or have any bad plans
against each other. If you do not have the capacity of bringing in $21.8M
into your account, then you have to look for somebody who is capable and
whom you can trust, then you will combine with him and meet me here in
Ghana.

The transaction is only known by you and I. The secrecy and
confidentiality of this transaction should be maintained. It's a secret of my
life. And it's the only thing from all of my father's wealth that I can use
to lay myself.

Indicate your fax and telephone number so that I can reach you when
necessary and for more information. You can also write me via
kojowilliam2005@hotmail.com.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Regards,
KOJO WILLIAM.