Subject: INVESTOR ALERT - (cwtd.ob) - Stock Poised to Run!

BREAKOUT  FORECAST
MARCH - APRIL     2005
!!! Ready to Run !!!                                                                !!! Big Winner !!!
CWTD.ob     CWTD      CWTD.ob      CWTD     CWTD.ob     CWTD      CWTD.ob
China World Trade Corp.    CWTD.OB     China World Trade Corp
Current Price:   $2.40
4  to 7 Day Projection Price:    $4.00
12  to 18  Day  Projection Price:  $6.00+

February 2004 price  over $8.00 share
Only 16 million share float

Estimated profits per 1,000 shares 4  to 7  Trading Days  =  $1,600 per 1k
Estimated profits per 1,000 shares 12  to 18 Trading Days  = $2,600 per 1k

CWTD.OB is trading too low! News coming soon to CAUSE STOCK TO POP

  1. Last years late completed merger will reflect earnings this year!
    China World Trade Corporation Completes Acquisition Of Interest In Leading Chinese Travel Company.
  2. AMEX approval coming very soon!
  3. Company goal to dominate Travel Industry in China is forward moving!
    China World Trade Corporation :: China World Trade Corporation Expands Club Presence Through Agreement With Shanghai...

BREAKOUT STOCK FORECASTING IS THE LAST OPEN FRONTIER
WHERE REGULAR PEOPLE CAN FINANCIALLY MAKE UP FOR
PAST LOST OPPORTUNITIES AND FINANCIALLY MOVE FORWARD

DISCLAIMER and RISK DISCLOSURE:         www.chinawtc.com
Day trading can be extremely risky. Day Trading is not appropriate for someone of limited investment or trading experience and low risk tolerance. You should be prepared to lose all of the funds that you use for Day Trading. Do not fund Day Trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second Mortgages, emergency funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership or funds required to meet your living expenses. Day Trading requires knowledge of a firm's operations. You should be familiar with your securities firm's business practices, including the operation of the firms order execution systems and procedures. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position quickly at a reasonable price. This can occur, for example, when the market for a stock suddenly drops, or if trading is halted due to recent news events or unusual trading activity. The more volatile a stock is, the greater likelihood that problems may be encountered in executing a transaction. In addition to normal market risks, you may experience losses due to systems failures.   The publishers of this information certify that we may trade our recommendations and further certify that we may sell our stock shortly after our purchase.  The projections posted represent merely examples of what may, or may not occur. This information is not guaranteed nor warranted. There is substantial risk and you can lose your entire investment. Do your own due diligence. Make informed intelligent decisions.

Breakout Forecast, LLC · No. 1 Ji Guomeruai Ave. · Peijeing, China 1000004