Subject: BUSINESS NEGOTIATION

Title: New Page 1
Sir,
It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact that you do not know me. However, i came to know of you in my  private search on the Internet, searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a confidential transaction of this nature in respect to our investment plans in real estate. Though i know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,but i am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start first by introducing myself properly to you . I am Mrs.cherry Lyn Leung, a formal Branch Manager at one of the bank of China in Beijing; I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed with some foreigners. I have planned to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and industrial production. My husband Anthony Leung is not aware of this because I wish to do it secretly for now.

Before my husband Anthony Leung resignation as a financial secretary Hong Kong, I secretly siphoned the sum of $8,400,000  USD (Eight million four hundred thousand United States Dollars only). I am contacting you because I want you to appear as my foreign business partner, since I have declared to the Security Finance Company that the item in their possession belongs to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this money when it gets to your account, rather assist me properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of the total money you will take for your assistance, the item has been deposited with one of the branch of Zenith Group Finance Security and Delivery Service Hong Kong.
            Email: commercialtrust@financier.com

When I receive your positive response i will let you know the contact person and the pin code to claim the item, and as well fax you the certificate of deposit, which is very important. For now, let all our communication be by e_mail cherrylynleung@fastermail.com because I don't want to expose myself much .this I got from the experience I had when the people turned against my husband Anthony Leung that became the prelude of our sorrow.

Thank you and God bless you and your family.
Regards
Cherry Lyn Leung