Subject: Re: [pki-tc] unable to join call!

Several people had problems with this. The conference
code was included in the meeting announcement posted
on the TC web site and Terry's email announcing the
meeting on April 4, as well as in an email I sent to
the list later on. But it wasn't in the agenda. Here's
the info:

Domestic:  877-738-6379
Int'l: 706-679-6681
Conference Code: 908-874-9769

But the call was from 11:00 AM EDT to 12:00 PM EDT,
so it ended about 30 minutes ago. Sorry.

-Steve