Subject: PKI TC Membership Roster

With assistance from Terry Leahy and others, our Membership
Roster has been updated. Please review the roster (available
at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/members/roster.php)
to make sure your status is correct.

For your convenience, I will summarize here. As of today,
the Voting Members of the PKI TC (sorted by Employer) are:

Name            Employer/Eligibility      email
----            --------------------      -----
Peter Doyle     Baltimore                 pdoyle@baltimore.com
Paul Evans      Booz, Allen, and Hamilton evans_paul@bah.com
John Sabo       Computer Associates       john.t.sabo@ca.com
Sharon Boeyen   Entrust                   sharon.boeyen@entrust.com
June Leung      FundSERV                  june.leung@fundserv.com
Ross Smith      GOC Treasury Secretariat  Smith.Ross@tbs-sct.gc.ca
Tony Nadalin    IBM                       drsecure@us.ibm.com
Krishna Yellepeddy IBM                    kyellepe@us.ibm.com
Phil Griffin    Individual Member         phil.griffin@asn-1.com
Jeremy Hilton   Individual Member         jhilton@viviale.co.uk
John Messing    Individual Member         jmessing@law-on-line.com
Jeff Stapleton  KPMG                      jstapleton@kpmg.com
Derek Brink     RSA Security              dbrink@rsasecurity.com
Steve Hanna     Sun Microsystems          steve.hanna@sun.com
Alex Deacon     Verisign                  alex@verisign.com
Ann Terwilliger Visa International        aterwil@visa.com
Terry Leahy     Wells Fargo               leahyt@wellsfargo.com

Everyone else is an Observer, except Clifford Thompson and
Hemant Adarkar, who are Prospective Members. If you find any
errors in this list, please tell Terry and myself ASAP.

By cleaning up the list of Voting Members, we now have a
smaller group of people who rarely miss PKI TC meetings.
This should ensure that we have a quorum for future meetings,
allowing us to proceed efficiently and effectively.

Voting Members, please plan to attend our concall next week:

   Wednesday, 30 April 2003
   11:00am to 12:00pm EDT (East U.S.)
   U.S.: +1.877.738.6379
   International: +1.706.679.6681
   Conference Code: 908-874-9769

We will be electing new TC chairs and voting on other important
items. Also, if you don't attend 2 of every 3 consecutive PKI TC
meetings you will lose your status as a Voting Member.

Thanks,

Steve