Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Revised Publicity Plan

Steve,

With regard to The Open Group, I believe either Chris Harding or Ian
Dobson would be good contacts (perhaps a joint letter to both would be
the best approach).  Chris is the contact person for the Directory
Interoperability Forum (DIF).  They started a PKI Guidelines Initiative
and were developing a Directory & Key Management Infrastructure business
scenario.  Ian, who is the contact for the Security Forum, then helped
put together a PKI Guidelines & Manageability activity.  Their effort
concluded in October 2002, with the circulation of a preliminary draft
and discussing their doubts to the value of the product.  I'm willing to
contact them.

Paul