Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Revised Survey Invitation

I don't know anything about this group, but it sounds
like they would be a perfect group to receive our
survey invitation. I'll add this to our Publicity Plan
with you as the person responsible for it.

Please wait until the final survey is posted (now scheduled
for next Wednesday, June 4) before distributing the invitation.
But you may want to inquire with the chair in advance
to get his prior approval.

Thanks,

Steve