Subject: Survey Invites Going Out

Our survey invitation appears in today's issue of
OASIS News (a biweekly email newsletter sent to all
OASIS members and other interested parties). Also,
I just sent it to several mailing lists of Sun employees
and customers with PKI expertise. I will forward the
invitation to the IETF PKIX list and Internet 2 PKI folks
later this afternoon.

Please forward the survey invitation to your customers
and any groups you signed up for on our Publicity Plan.
I have attached a copy of the final survey invitation to
this email for your convenience.

Please let me know when you have forwarded the survey
invitation to your lists and I will note this in the
Publicity Plan (and take you off my list of people to
remind).

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. Note that I have uploaded a new version of the
Publicity Plan to our web site, reflecting our latest
changes. I will update this as invites go out, but I
won't generally send email to this list.
The OASIS Public Key Infrastructure Technical Committee
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pki)
is dedicated to addressing issues related to the successful
deployment of digital certificates.

As part of this mission, we are conducting a web-based survey
to identify the key barriers to PKI deployment and usage so
that they can be addressed. If you have expertise or experience
with PKI or certificates, we invite you to participate in
this survey by going to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiobstacles.html

This survey will only be available from June 9 to June 22,
so please act promptly. Only respond to the survey once.
Feel free to forward this invitation to other people with
PKI expertise or experience. But please don't forward it
to the press or post it on Slashdot. If you have questions
about the survey, send email to our co-chair, Steve Hanna,
at steve.hanna@sun.com.

Thanks,

The OASIS PKI Technical Committee

------

Privacy Note: The data collected in this survey will only
be reported in aggregate form. Individual responses
will be used by OASIS PKI TC members and OASIS staff members
in tabulating our results. If you choose to provide your
email address (optional), we will send you a copy of the
survey results and invitations to participate in future
surveys conducted by the OASIS PKI TC. But your email address
will not be used for any other purposes or disclosed to
anyone outside of OASIS.