Subject: Survey Update

I couldn't resist providing another update on the PKI
Obstacles survey. So far, we have received 172 responses
and 6 emails with additional comments. Very good!

As expected, the number of responses peaked early on
(last Tuesday) and has been declining since. Our two week
response window looks like it was a good idea.

I want to ask two favors:

1) If you receive any email responses to the survey
   sent directly to you (for whatever reason), please
   forward them to pki-tc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org.
   We'll add them in with those we have already received.

2) If there's anyone else who didn't receive a survey
   invitation and should (maybe your in-house PKI team),
   please send it to them now.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature