Subject: Survey Results Coming Soon!

The Survey Subcommittee has been working on analyzing
the results of our PKI Obstacles Survey. The number
crunching is done and we hope to send a draft report
to the PKI TC in the next few days so we can discuss
it and approve it for publication.

The next meeting of the OASIS PKI TC will be Wednesday,
July 16, 2003 at 11:00 AM Eastern U.S. Time. The conference
call information is:

Domestic: 877-738-6379
Int'l: 706-679-6681
Conference Code: 908-874-9769

At this meeting, we will review the results of our
recent survey, vote on approving the publication of
those results, and discuss next steps.

Please don't miss this meeting! We'll need a quorum to
approve the publication of the survey results.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature