Subject: Draft Report on PKI Obstacles Survey

The Survey Subcommittee has prepared a draft analysis
and report on our recent PKI Obstacles survey, including
conclusions and recommendations for next steps. The draft
report is available from this URL (sorry it's so long):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pki/download.php/2876/PKI%20Obstacles%20June%202003%20Survey%20Report%200.2.pdf

Please review this document ASAP and send comments to
me or to pki-survey@lists.oasis-open.org. At our PKI
TC meeting on Wednesday, I want to discuss the report
and vote to release it to the public. I'd also like
to discuss the conclusions and recommendations for
next steps and decide whether to proceed as recommended
in the report.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature