Subject: Directions and Hotel Information for TC Face to face Meeting

Title: Directions and Hotel Information for TC Face to face Meeting

All:

Attached are driving directions to Computer Associates' Herndon, Virginia offices (near Dulles Airport) and a short list of nearby hotels, for our TC face to face meeting scheduled for Friday, September 19.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

The closest hotel is the Embassy Suites Dulles Airport, which is within walking distance (perhaps 1/2 mile) of our building.  Others are typically within several miles.

Thanks,

John

<<Directions to Herndon 082503-Hotels.doc>>

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA