Subject: [Fwd: 3rd Annual PKI Research Workshop]

The Call for Papers for the 3rd Annual PKI Research Workshop
is now out. This workshop has been quite valuable in advancing
the state of the art for PKI and information security in general.
For more information, see:

http://middleware.internet2.edu/pki04/pki04announce.html

Notice that they are looking for real world experiences, not
just theoretical treatises. They specifically call for input
from "researchers, systems architects, vendor engineers and
above all users." I encourage you to consider submitting a
paper based on your experiences. And we should certainly
have a paper and/or a panel based on the responses to our
surveys.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature