Subject: Re: [Fwd: 3rd Annual PKI Research Workshop]

Also, please let me know if you would like to be on the
Program Committee for this workshop. I gather that
there may be some openings. The primary responsibility
is reviewing papers. I'd be glad to forward your name
to the Program Committee chair with my recommendation.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Hanna wrote:

> The Call for Papers for the 3rd Annual PKI Research Workshop
> is now out. This workshop has been quite valuable in advancing
> the state of the art for PKI and information security in general.
> For more information, see:
>
> http://middleware.internet2.edu/pki04/pki04announce.html
>
> Notice that they are looking for real world experiences, not
> just theoretical treatises. They specifically call for input
> from "researchers, systems architects, vendor engineers and
> above all users." I encourage you to consider submitting a
> paper based on your experiences. And we should certainly
> have a paper and/or a panel based on the responses to our
> surveys.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature