Subject: Revised agenda for PKI TC F2F

At the August 20 PKI TC meeting, it was agreed that
the F2F agenda should be changed to start at 8:00 AM
and include more time at the start to discuss and agree
on goals and strategy for the TC and goals for the F2F.
I have made these changes in the draft agenda below.

It was also agreed that it would be good to have a
strawman on these topics before the meeting so we have
something to get us thinking. I will send out such a
strawman in a separate email momentarily.

I'll also mention that the Survey SC now has a draft
report on the Follow-up Survey results. That will be
sent out next week so that everyone has a chance to
review it before the F2F.

Comments are welcome on the agenda, the strawman goals,
etc.

Thanks,

Steve

-------------

Draft Agenda for OASIS PKI TC Face to Face Meeting
Tuesday, September 30, 2003, Herndon, Virginia, USA
All Times Eastern U.S.

8:00 AM - 8:10 AM
   Agenda review, choose minute taker, other logistics

8:10 AM - 9:00 AM
   Agree on goals. What are we trying to accomplish?
   (at F2F and in PKI TC)

9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
   Review results of surveys (brief, since most should
   have read the reports beforehand). Discuss whether
   we think the survey results are on target.

9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
   Agree on top obstacles to be addressed

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
   Break

10:15 AM - 11:30 AM
   Break up into groups by obstacle to discuss how to
   address these obstacles, outlining an Action Plan for
   each obstacle

11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
   Lunch, check email, etc.

1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
   Reconvene, report out, and discuss by group

2:45 PM - 3:00 PM
   Break

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
   Any reconsiderations (after 15 minutes of thought!)

3:15 PM - 4:30 PM
   Agree on:

 * who will write draft Action Plan
 * who we should ask to review, comment on, and/or endorse plan
   and/or join the PKI TC
 * who will contact them and how we will convince them to act
 * who must take action to execute plan and what action they must take
 * how we will convince them to do so
 * rollout, press, and marketing for plan

4:30 PM
   Adjourn

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature