Subject: Critical Times for Phone Participation in F2F

For those who will be participating in the upcoming
PKI TC F2F by phone and can only call into part of
the meeting, I'd like to advise you that the most
critical time will probably be 3:15 PM - 4:30 PM EDT.
During that time, we will be agreeing on actions,
next steps, etc.

Of course, I'd like to have you involved throughout
the whole meeting, but I know that won't be possible
for everyone (due to other commitments, telephone costs,
etc.). I have reproduced our draft agenda (unchanged
since my earlier email) below.

Also for the reference of those dialing in, the
call-in number will be the same one we always use:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Thanks to all who will be traveling, staying up late,
or getting up early to participate in this event.
I'm sure it will be worthwhile. In fact, it may be
a watershed event for PKI!

Thanks,

Steve

-------------

Draft Agenda for OASIS PKI TC Face to Face Meeting
Tuesday, September 30, 2003, Herndon, Virginia, USA
All Times Eastern U.S.

8:00 AM - 8:10 AM
   Agenda review, choose minute taker, other logistics

8:10 AM - 9:00 AM
   Agree on goals. What are we trying to accomplish?
   (at F2F and in PKI TC)

9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
   Review results of surveys (brief, since most should
   have read the reports beforehand). Discuss whether
   we think the survey results are on target.

9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
   Agree on top obstacles to be addressed

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
   Break

10:15 AM - 11:30 AM
   Break up into groups by obstacle to discuss how to
   address these obstacles, outlining an Action Plan for
   each obstacle

11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
   Lunch, check email, etc.

1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
   Reconvene, report out, and discuss by group

2:45 PM - 3:00 PM
   Break

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
   Any reconsiderations (after 15 minutes of thought!)

3:15 PM - 4:30 PM
   Agree on:

 * who will write draft Action Plan
 * who we should ask to review, comment on, and/or endorse plan
   and/or join the PKI TC
 * who will contact them and how we will convince them to act
 * who must take action to execute plan and what action they must take
 * how we will convince them to do so
 * rollout, press, and marketing for plan

4:30 PM
   Adjourn

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature