Subject: OASIS PKI TC Dinner Survey

Hopefully you are not surveyed out....

This is to see who would like to get together for dinner Monday and/or Tuesday.  We need some information in order to organize this for those who are attending the face-to-face meeting in person.  Please reply to the questions below by Friday afternoon.

1. Would you want to meet for dinner Monday?  Y/N

2. If yes to #1, what time Monday evening will you be available?

3. Would you want to meet for dinner Tuesday?  Y/N

4. Where are you staying?

5. On the list below, please indicate your preferred cuisine's by placing the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 in front of the choices (you can repeat any number(s) as many times as you wish).  Place a zero (0) in front of those you really don't care for.

  American
  Asian
  Chinese
  Italian
  German
  French
  Indian
  Japanese
  Korean
  Mexican
  Middle Eastern
  Russian
  Seafood
  Thai
  Vietnamese

6. We'll try to pick some good restaurants from the most popular cuisine's.  If you are familiar with the area and have a restaurant favorite or one that you really want to try, enter it below.

Thanks,
Paul Evans