Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Please call in Tuesday AM for discussion of goals

Hi Steve,

I will try to call in at the beginning of the meeting, but since you
mentioned the later time, my calendar has filled.

I will do my best

Kind regards

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 1:47 AM
To: pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

At the start of our face-to-face meeting (8:10 AM -
9:00 AM Eastern U.S. Time), we will be discussing
the goals for the TC and for the meeting. This is
an important discussion and I'd like to have as many
people participating as possible. So please add this
to the "Critical Time" that I noted in my earlier email.

I'm sorry the timing isn't convenient for West Coast
U.S. participants. If you can't make it, feel free
to email comments on the strawman goals I circulated
a week ago. I have included a copy of that email below.

Thanks,

Steve