Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Vote on date for next concall-correction

Sorry - didn't use your matrix -- see below

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:55 AM
To: PKI TC
Subject: [pki-tc] Vote on date for next concall

At Tuesday's face-to-face meeting, several people said
that our normal October concall date (the third Wednesday
of the month at 11:00 AM Eastern U.S. Time) wouldn't
work for them. We also agreed that it would be best to
delay our October meeting so that we can have more time
to review the draft PKI Action Plan in private meetings
with key PKI stakeholders. Then we can vote at our October
meeting to send the plan for public review.

So we need to select a date for our October concall.
At our face-to-face meeting, several people favored
the week of October 20. So I'll ask people to please
send me an email and let me know which of these dates
you prefer. You can indicate GOOD if you like the date,
BAD if you don't like it, and MAYBE if it's possible
but not great. In all cases, I'm suggesting 11:00 AM -
12:00 PM Eastern U.S. Time.

Monday, October 20: MAYBE
Tuesday, October 21: MAYBE
Wednesday, October 22: BAD