Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Call for papers - 3rd Annual PKI R&D Workshops

Wells may be interested in presenting a case study of PKI used in the global
space.   I need to confirm
I would be interested in participate as a panel representing the financial
space.
Steve:  you have put in so much effort in the survey,

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hanna [mailto:steve.hanna@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:34 AM
To: Evans Paul
Cc: OASIS PKI TC

I spoke to the PKI Workshop organizers yesterday
(briefing them on the PKI Action Plan). They were
enthusiastic about having a paper on the survey
results and plan. They would also like to have a
BOF or panel on the Action Plan with people from
the PKI TC and other groups (maybe The Open Group,
IETF, or whatever).

Who would like to write the paper? And who would
like to be on the panel?

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. Note that OASIS is involved with sponsoring the
workshop. That's thanks to our PKI Member Section!