Subject: [Fwd: OASIS Cosponsors CTST]

Would you like to speak at the CardTech/SecurTech 2004
conference (April 26-29, 2004 in Washington, DC)? Here's
your chance! They're looking for speakers on "advanced
card, biometrics and identification technologies". And
OASIS is cosponsoring the conference.

Please inform me and Dee Schur if you submit a proposal.

Thanks,

Steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: OASIS Cosponsors CTST
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:24:04 -0500
From: Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
To: tyky@us.ibm.com, Steve.Hanna@Sun.COM, john.t.sabo@ca.com

Hi Chairs,
This is a link to submit a paper for a presentation to CTST:
http://www.ctst.com/conferences/CTST/CTST04/session-proposal.html. We have a
good relationship with the organizer and we have cosponsored the event in
the past and will do so again this year. Please feel free to circulate in
your TC and let me know if you make a submission.
Regards,
Dee

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature