Subject: Current Action plan Issues List and results of Today's Subcommittee Meeting

Title: Current Action plan Issues List and results of Today's Subcommittee Meeting

Attached is an Action Plan Issues document showing issues raised by commenters on the Action Plan and recommended dispositions we recommend following this week's PKi Issues subcommittee meeting.  We worked through all comments submitted as of the meeting date for Action Plan items 2,3,4 and a list of "general" topics (item 5).  We didn't have time to deal with Action Item 1.  This should be a good start for an initial discussion regarding action plan modifications.

John

<<Acion Plan Comments-Disposition 111703.doc>>

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Manager, Security Privacy and Trust Initiatives
Computer Associates International
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
USA
Phone: +1 703-708-3037
Mobile: +1 443-629-6198

Acion Plan Comments-Disposition 111703.doc