Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's PKI TC concall

As noted on our web site, we have a PKI TC concall tomorrow
(Wednesday, November 19) at 12:00 PM Eastern U.S. Time. The
concall number will be the same as usual:

U.S.: +1.888.827.2241 (toll-free)
Non-U.S.: +1.706.679.8701
Conference Code: 703-708-3037

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting. Please let
me know if you have any other agenda items.

12:00 Roll Call and choose Minute Taker
12:05 Correct and Approve Minutes of October 20 Meeting
12:10 Discuss and Approve Changes to PKI Action Plan
      Recommended by PKI Issues Subcommittee
12:40 Discuss Implementation of PKI Action Plan
12:55 Any Other Business
 1:00 Adjourn

Please come to this meeting. There are lots of good
and important items for us to discuss and approve.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature