Subject: Fleshing out the PKI Action Plan

At last week's PKI TC meeting, we passed the
following motion:

  Agreed that we'll get volunteers to flesh out
  the Action Items in the PKI Action Plan with
  details about who will do what when. Steve Hanna
  will ask for volunteers on the email list, then
  the volunteers will agree on recommendations, which
  they will send to the email list. We'll discuss
  these recommendations at the December and January
  PKI TC meetings.

So I'd like to invite people to volunteer to
help flesh out one of the Action Items in the
PKI Action Plan:

* Develop Application Guidelines for PKI Use
* Increase Testing to Improve Interoperability
* Ask Application Vendors What They Need
* Gather and Supplement Educational Materials on PKI
* Explore Ways to Lower Costs

If you don't have a strong opinion about which
Action Item you want to help with, that's fine.
Just send me your name and I'll see which item
needs the most help.

Thanks,

Steve

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature