Subject: Please welcome our new members

Kefeng Chen of GeoTrust Inc. is now a full Voting
Member of the PKI TC. Please welcome him warmly.

We also have several new Prospective Members:
Andrew S. Gottfried of Lockheed Martin,
David Skyberg of RSA Security, and Virginia
Roth of Novell. These folks will be sitting in
on TC meetings, but won't be able to vote
until our next meeting in January.

To all of our new members, welcome! Please feel
free to ask questions, express your opinions (kindly),
and generally participate in the TC. Please review
our draft PKI Action Plan, comment on it, and
sign up to help implement it. The plan is available
at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pki/pkiactionplan.pdf

Thanks,

Steve Hanna

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature