Subject: Re: [pki-tc-comment] Re: Canonical XML questions!!!

Thanks, Antonio. The PKI TC and PKI Member Section
are not doing anything pertaining to canonization
of REL mpeg-21 but maybe some of our members are
working on this on the side. I have cc'd the PKI TC
email list. If any of our members are working on
this, they will contact you directly.

Thanks,

Steve Hanna
OASIS PKI TC Co-chair